HEOMU Over The Sink Dish Drying Rack,2-Tier SUS304 Large Dish Drainers for Kitchen Counter Made of Length Adjustable Stainless Steel-Silver(Sink Width Limit (Sink Size ≤ 35 INCH)
With amazon prime day approaching us, I have been browsing the endless home and self improvements and the possibilities! I am old school in a way that I don’t find any pleasure dumping my dirty dishes in a dishwasher, I’m the type to get it done right there and there, however the drying dish racks we grew up with, well, I’ve never been a fan due to its less than aesthetic capabilities….until this beauty came along!
- ➤【REMINDER】The Double layer Drying Rack measures 36. 5 OR 39 (L) x 11. 5 x 31. 0 (H) inches(Adjustable length),The height of the faucet should be ≤ 15 inch; The length of the sink should be ≤ 33 inch. Please DO carefully measure
- ✅【MULTIFUCTIONAL DESIGN】You can use the dish rack for storage for utensils, chopsticks, knives, fork, plates,bowls,soap,sponges, cutting boards and more.Also use the large dish drainer to dry off your dishes, or simply use it for any kitchen storage you might need.
- ✅【KITCHEN SPACE SAVER】This dish racks can help you to save tons of space and time by making it easier to access various utensils and supplies,the large-sized drainer with slots holding more than 20 dishes and more than 32 bowls.
- ✅【HIGH QUALITY】This dish holder is made of SUS304 stainless steel, which is easy to clean,durable and rust free.The anti-slip pads on the bottom of feet, protecting dishes and sinks in case of sliding even if there is water on the table.
- ✅【EASY-ASSEMBLE-DISASSEMBLE】We offer detailed instruction to install, you can assemble it in 15 minutes. Get the 12 months customer support warranty.More effective storage and clean your kitchen,over-the-sink would save much more space in kitchen.
Click the link and start putting together that PRIME WISHLIST and you can thank me later.
A clean and aesthetic home is a happy home, Almond Joyce, Oahu Realtor, RS-83349
Yes, you read that right! I have partnered with Vital Proteins a sustainably-sourced nutrition product company, promoting health, fitness and natural beauty. We do that by providing nourishing collagen and promoting our production of collagen – an essential nutrient stripped from our diets by modern food-processing.
I stumbled upon my first product from the collagen based brand at my beauty studio in Waikiki, pressed for time and needing an immediate caffeine intake, I was quickly introduced by a colleague to this new brand we started carrying.
The Original Matcha Collagen flavor which is sourced from high-quality Japanese matcha green tea and grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hide to ensure top quality and maximum nutritional benefit.
- Bioavailable: Collagen is easily digested and absorbed by the body.
- Rich in Antioxidants: Matcha contains 137 times the amount of antioxidants as other green teas.
- Beneficial: Helps to improve hair, skin, nails and joints, ligaments, tendons.
- Easy to Use: No complicated preparation required! Simply dissolve into an 8 oz. glass of cold or hot water.
The coffee alternative, loaded with caffeine and a seal of approval being vegan and clean? I was intrigued and more than a willing participant to the magic. *I also initially thought, with green tea as a featured ingredient, I feel healthier in this journey already.
My first attempt to just try the new elixir, mixed hot water, the taste comes up as a surprising milky and a slight hint of sweetness. I had previously envisioned to be a more bland or bitter combination but was really impressed. I am definitely adding a few more components to it like macadamia milk and dark chocolate powder because this is what the taste preferences command these days.
I invite you along this wealth in wellbeing journey with me. If you follow me on the gram, you know how dedicated I’ve been.
Now to sprinkle a little magic in between, AJ
I have an exciting announcement especially for those are wanting a more in depth visual inspiration and personal communication with me.
I have now opened up another platform so you and I can connect in the most unique and unfiltered of ways.
Search for me in onlyfans // almond joyce
A unique opportunity has presented itself to me and I am excited to announce that I will be launching a fans only account that I will be sharing with you all very soon!
What better way to be involved in the mindful evolution of you and I at this time.
I have been constantly asked and had my time and energy consumed that the next step and phase of my work and platform will be elevated to this.
I am tickled and thrilled at the idea of you and I will be sharing a much more intimate and profound connection that will provide the ultimate personal luxury, growth.
Looking forward to sharing this space with you, AJ
Week into whatever quarantine month it is, I have been keeping my end of the bargain in tact. Be grateful to start the day then go out there and be great!
Keeping my personal development at top priority, in all ways starting with the physical and it has translated many times over in all the other realms. By no means have I peaked or the end of this journey, but simply celebrating what is and living in the present.
I have much to do but I’m going to take a few hours to legit, quarantine and chill.
I apologize in many weeks and now months in advance if I haven’t returned any correspondences, I have simply been minding my own business and taking some time for me.
The Wild Archetype, AJ
During this quarantine I have devoted some deep thinking and dove right into my habits and have been constantly rewiring my inner being to arrive at a prime level. Since the shut down, I have been developing and fine tuning my focus and getting to know an activator role as a signature strength.
I googled a quick “how to tap in mentally and flip the switch.”
Here are six ways to maximize your strengths:
- realize your natural (known) strengths. …
- identify your hidden strengths. …
- strengthen your strengths. …
- manage your weaknesses and limit your learned behaviors. …
- daily reflection. …
- beware of overdone strengths.
These may seem like just words on a page however I encourage you to seek and get to know your own signature strengths! There are unlimited sources out there in the inter webs and the two websites I decided to partake in are Clifton Strengths via the recommendation of a wellness conference I attended last year and Via Institute per the recommendation of my Yale professor.
Anyways, I have been actively pursing a more wholesome and active lifestyle. I’ve kept some vices but I have been stricter about my cheat day and choices. Having limited access to what my norm is totally fine. It’s part of the reboot and restarting process.
The lack of what has been consuming my time, maybe not even of the healthiest of ways has been replaced with the awareness that when one knows better, one does better.
Happy one month of commitment to me, AJ
This growing season, Ive incorporated a new addition to the apothecary.
A friend of mine in Palo Alto fondly spoke about her greens and avidly sends me her recipes and just fresh outta the kitchen photos of her brunches and dinners utilizing a fast and flavorful array of micro greens.
Upon further research, the term implies a small sprout. So basically, take any seeds you have and grow the yummy edibles from 1-3 inches, harvest and enjoy before the second set of leaves develop, but if it does, enjoy your new baby plant you’ve just germinated from seed! 🤩
In this current mix I have:
- a mix of basis
- umami asian blend: mustards, cabbages, bakchoi, pakchoi,
- a wild mix: bulls blood beet, cabbages, kohlrabi, swiss chards
It takes just a few short days starting from seed to sprout, but once you get it going, a very useful and unique harvest to add to your self sustaining round of spices and herbs.
Enjoy your new edible garden, AJ