Jade is useful in dream-solving, facilitates access to the spiritual world and ritualistic knowledge and supports creativity, all of which are encompassed in jade meaning. Jade is carved into talismans that are believed to insure a long life and peaceful passing. Jade gemstones are also thought to have powerful healing powers for all those times during a long life when healing is required. Jade meaning is based in an ability to gather tranquil wisdom while discarding negativity and seeing one’s true self.
Jade meaning is strongly based in healing. Different names have been given to jade based on jade stone’s ability to cure ailments of the bladder or kidneys. In ancient Chinese, the name Yu-Stone was given to represent jade meaning. Mesoamericans referred to jade as the “spleen-stone” to reflect jade meaning in regard to its special healing abilities for maladies of the spleen.
Jade is not always the blue-green or light green mineral rock that many people think of when they say something is the color of jade. While jade meaning is rooted in calm wisdom, healing and protection, each jade color carries a slightly different jade meaning and power.
- Black jade meaning represents the gemstone’s particular ability to protect by warding off negative physical or psychological assault, especially the negative energies associated with self-defeat.
- Blue jade meaning is about calm, inner peace and reflection. It is very useful for encouraging dreams and visions. The mind is calmed with blue jade.
- Brown jade meaning has to do with staying well-grounded. The use of brown jade strengthens a connection with the earth while imparting comfort and a sense of reliability.
- Lavender jade meaning has to do with spiritual support. It heals emotional pain while nourishing spiritually. Lavender jade vibrates at the highest ethereal level.
- Orange jade meaning is all about the joy that can be achieved through connections with all living beings. Lavender jade energy provides quiet stimulation of the mind.
- Purple jade meaning is focused on the aura. Happiness and mirth are brought about with purple jade while it eliminates negativity and supports a higher level of discernment.
- Red jade meaning has to do with the life force. Use of red jade reduces fears while it encourages action and strengthens the life-force energy.
- White jade meaning has to do with better focus. The use of white jade reduces distractions to allow for a better grasp on helpful, relevant information. It improves the decision-making process.
- Yellow jade meaning is all about a cheerful, energetic way of being. Use of yellow jade enhances assimilation and discrimination.
Jadeite, the more rare and expensive type of jade, has a slightly different meaning than the more common nephrite jade. Jadeite jade meaning has to do with health, longevity and love. Wearing, holding and meditating with jadeite jade improves health problems that stem from illness or accidents. Jade also helps people live longer. Jadeite is reputed to open one’s heart to love when worn in jewelry.
Nephrite jade meaning has more to do with grace, purity, beauty and dreams. Nephrite jade is commonly used in burial ceremonies and is believed to bless anything it comes in contact with. Nephrite jade is said to provide cleansing jade stone properties attuned to the kidneys, liver and spleen. It is said to help with recovery from bacterial and viral infection and pain relief for bone and joint pain.
The healing properties of jade in the spiritual realm support happiness and harmony in family and work relationships. It is said to promote material abundance while jade properties encourage a more relaxed state of being. Jade meaning in the spiritual realm is connected with nobility and their ideals. Wearing jade gemstones promotes magic with the best of intentions while providing protection from deceitful or harmful entities in spirit work. Lavender jade properties are especially well-suited to spiritual healing.
Green jade healing properties, in keeping with green jade meaning, facilitate an abundance of Divine energy flowing into one’s life. Green jade stone benefits foster a desire to slow down and smell the flowers, be near loved ones and share the love.
Jade meaning in divination states that by acting unselfishly now you are storing goodwill for yourself in the future. Any personal inconvenience will almost immediately be more than compensated for.
Stronger connections with guardian angels can be forged with green jade.
(text from thehealingchest.com)
I recently gifted myself an empowering accoutrements of independence and self love. Often I get asked who is the generous provider of such thought and opulence, I simply answer, “Honey if I waited for a man to give me what I wan’t, I’d be waiting my whole life.”